The information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data, GDPR) and of the national legislation on the protection of personal data.
The information is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by the Directive 2009/136 / EC, regarding Cookies and the provisions of the Provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05. 2014 regarding cookies
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 we inform you that the management of your data and their security are guaranteed with the utmost attention, in accordance with the requirements of the aforementioned privacy legislation.
The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the owner’s domain websites, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
WhO IS OUR DPO?
L.go Coen, 27 – 43126 – Parma
Tel: +39 347 468 2525
For any request contact him: email@example.com
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data about users when they subscribe:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, street address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to newsletter.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Facebook reactions, subscriptions to Facebook page
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order/request and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you for business purposes
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in our headquarters and on our servers.
Our Company will keep your addresses (with name and email) for 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +39 347 468 2525
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Give to you a personalized experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +39 347 468 2525
Or write to us at: Mayonese – L.go Coen, 27 – 43126 – Parma
GDPR RULES WE FOLLOWED/APPLIED: